Jessie James Decker fans, add October 22nd to your calendars as the country starlet is due to release her EP The Woman I’ve Become on that very day. The Lights Down Low singer has given us a taste of the upcoming set on the previously released Should Have Known Better and the freshly dropped Not In Love With You, with five new tracks joining them next month.
The singer announced the EP earlier this week, sharing on Instagram: “Surprise!!! My new EP “The Woman I’ve Become” will be out on 10/22!! I’ve had to keep this a secret for so long but I am so excited to finally share all of this new music with y’all!”
Not In Love With You is an impressive showcase for Jessie’s powerhouse vocals, a mellow crowd-pleaser with a dramatic emotional core centred on dealing with heartbreak; whilst Should Have Known Better is an anthemic scorned woman banger with a big rousing chorus.
Check out the full tracklist below:
1. Not In Love With You [Jordyn Shellhart & Sam Ellis]
2. Tell You Enough
3. Should Have Known Better [Benjamin Kohn, Madi Yanofsky, Peter Kelleher & Tom Barnes]
4. Dance With Someone Else [Dave Pittenger, Tenille Townes & Tina Parol Gemza]
5. The Woman I’ve Become [Jessie James Decker & Jonathan Quarmby]
6. Girls Like To Dance
7. I Need A Man [Alyssa Bonagura, Jessie James Decker, Matthew McVaney & Shane Stevens]