We realise how hypocritical we are about claiming to have Marvel fatigue and then publicising their latest big screen comic book sequel, but there is just so much going for Thor: Ragnarok that we were compelled to feature it.
Some reasons to get excited:
- The project directed by the talented Taika Waititi.
- The vibrant colours and title design makes this stand out from the usual Marvel aesthetic.
- Jurassic Park icons Sam Neill and Jeff Golblum both feature.
- Chris Hemsworth has a banging new haircut, allowing Thor to reach his full sexual peak.
- Cate Blanchett plays the villain.
Here’s the official synopsis:
“Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor (Chris Hemsworth) finds himself in a deadly gladiatorial contest that pits him against the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo), his former ally and fellow Avenger. Thor’s quest for survival leads him in a race against time to prevent the all-powerful Hela (Cate Blanchett) from destroying his home world and the Asgardian civilization.”
Thor: Ragnarok hits cinemas October 27th in the UK.