Cory Liner gears up to release her Remix EP Gucci Princess (Remixed) on December 31st, containing a plethora of rising pop talent. Artists previously featured on the site such as Ripley, Alex Zone, and Fia all make appearances on the collection which also features the talents of Hectic and Holiday Howe. You can see the full tracklist below.
Cory’s influences can be felt throughout the EP from the ambitious lo-fi sounds of the new version of Rust Lines to the trap and hyperpop sounds of the Lex Pop remix of Short Boys Suck. Cory packs the EP with a sense of wit and self awareness whilst tackling themes that will undoubtedly amuse or resonate with members of the queer community.
- Gucci Princess (Holiday Howe Remix)
- Boogies & Milk (Fia Remix)
- Short Boys Suck (Ripley Remix)
- Rust Lines (Lo-Fi) Ft. Alex Zone
- Short Boys Suck (Hectic Remix)
- Short Boys Suck (Lex Pop Remix)
Connect with Cory here. You can stream Gucci Princess (Remixed) from December 31st.