Bright Light Bright Light brightened up our spirits last April with his Niki Haris, Donna De Lory & Initial Talk collaboration This Was My House. The Welsh pop supremo returns this month with the Jake Shears assisted Sensation – a sparkling synth-laden pop banger. Both vocalists collaborating is a joy, with their voices complimenting each other to tremendous effect.
The track features on Bright Light Bright Light’s upcoming album Fun City – due for release September 18th. The set features collaborations with queer icons such as Justin Vivian Bond and Andy Bell, and stars Brendan Maclean and Sam Sparro. Check out the full tracklist below:
- Touchy ft Brendan Maclean
- I Used To Be Cool
- Sensation ft Jake Shears
- Good At Goodbyes ft Andy Bell
- You Make It So Easy, Don’t You ft Sam Sparro
- It’s Alright, It’s OK ft Caveboy
- This Was My House ft Niki Haris, Donna De Lory & Initial Talk
- Never Be Lonely ft KAYE
- These Dreams ft The Illustrious Blacks
- Love Song ft Big Dipper
- Next To You ft Mark Gatiss
- Saying Goodbye Is Exhausting ft Justin Vivian Bond
You can check out Bright Light Bright Light’s official store for a lot of exciting variants of the album – we have fallen in love with the pink vinyl already!
Listen to Sensation above. Pre-order at the above link.